Proven technology leader within biological treatment of wastewater
Biowater Technology is a leading provider of biomedia-based treatment of municipal and industrial wastewater. While having a proven track record as one of only a handful players within state-of-the-art biological treatment technologies, Biowater also possess an exciting patented technical roadmap for next generation biological wastewater treatment solutions. These new technologies provide significant energy usage reductions while allowing for increased water reuse.
Biowater was founded in 2007 by a team with a strong track record of building and exiting companies within the wastewater treatment industry.
Key developments since our investment:
- A number of successful contract wins internationally.
- Expanded patent portfolio.
- Successful full-scale pilots of new technology.
- Strengthened management team.
- Attracted Singapore-based Sembcorp Industries as an industrial partner and investor
Transferred management to new fund manager in July 2014
Board member: Erik Sandersen
Co-investor: Mallin Venture, Sembcorp Industries Ltd